Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Moving, looking, learning, and posting

It's almost midnight in Barcelona. For the past several days I've found myself up until 2:00 and 3:00 in the morning attempting to keep up with loading in photos, reading and writing emails, writing postcards, tweeting, posting on FaceBook, and journaling. I thought all this electronic stuff was supposed to make life easier!

I've been going all day, every day. I've made it to Palau Güell, Casa Batllo, La Pedrera, Palau de la Musica Catalana, Park Güell, the Gaudí Museum, La Sagrada Familia, Fundacio Miró, Montjuic and Montjuic Castle, the Picasso Museum, had lunch at Els Quatre Gats, and attended a classicsl Spanish guitar concert. I've ridden the Metro, a funicula, and two different teleferics and walked until I've blistered both of my feet. I've had my pocket picked and I'm still going, shooting pictures and posting all over the place. I'll catch up on posting here tomorrow. For tonight I have to catch some Zzz's!

Hasta mañana, muchachos!

No comments: