Saturday, August 4, 2007

Working on lists of resources and thinking about the future

I've spent hours today working on inputting the information on the books that I actually own and have used for research in the course of my travels. I had no idea that I had so much until I started working on it.

I've also created a list of links to the various places that I went over the month of July. Hopefully this will help anyone who is interested find out more.

There is still a little left to do.

I'm hoping to keep this blog going, although I don't know if that is really feasible. I have another blog up and running now. The name is "News from the Art Room". I'm considering the idea of letting it replace the e-mail newsletter that I was putting out last year. Again, I don't know if that will work. People seem to prefer the passive form rather than the active. A blog actually requires them to go to it, whereas the e-mail lands in their mailboxes like manna from heaven. Well, maybe its not that good, but you know what I mean.

No comments: