Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Finishing up on the Follow Up

I've finished my two page Summary Report, but there are still things to do. I have to copy all of the financial report over and make copies of receipts. This portion of it has been the linear thinking part.

This weekend I get to work on the fun part! The Reflective Report is a sort of open-ended, creative, joyous sort of a thing. It can be a scrapbook or a Power Point or whatever moves me. I'm looking forward to this portion of the Follow Up.

I've been waking up thinking about the Reflective Report and about how to apply what I've learned this summer. I'm very excited about the possibilities. I'll let you know what's up as soon as I can.

Just remember . . .
You can lead a horse to water . . .

But don't act like one of these!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your horse's asses!! "you can lead a horse to drink but you can't make him water--"
Hey, whats this with the the word verification?
Hugs
Joycie