Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Spending Begins

As soon as pay day arrived I went and bought my luggage. I have never owned a suitcase so huge! At the same time, I have never traveled so far.

I got one of those enormous roll-around suitcases. You've seen them in the airport. I know I've seen them in the airport. In the past I always thought, "My god, what are those people packing?" Now, I suppose, I will find out.

I also bought the matching carry-on case. No, I did not get the one with wheels.

My next stop after buying luggage was the print shop. I ordered business cards with my name and info on one side in English and on the other in Japanese. Special thanks to Alex for the translation!

I actually had two sets made, one with my school/work information and one with my Texas Art Education Association Area VI Representative/personal info. They look awesome!

It's early morning here. It's time for me to head off to school. More later!

No comments: